Camping was ohkay only. First day was mad boring. I made a new friend ! She's damn hyper and kinda adorable too laaah. Hahhaha. Mass dancing and all the shits. My first dance partner was my primary schoolmate. Coincidence.
Well, second day of camp was the best among all. Wet games ! Lol. I didn't bring my phone along so yeah didn't twit. Fun ttm. Unlike in KR, it was raining that day during sec1 orientation and we missed the wet games ): Emo lorhhzxs. We also had JJ night. However, I wasn't high during JJ night. Maybe I felt tired.. Made new friends too.
Hate it when the arms that we put around each other is MAD sweaty. You feel their sweat on your skin. Shit man. Played p p p p p p poker cards during the night w Lucinda, Kelly and Pamelaaa.
Oh yeah, there' a naa guy in our OG. He brought goggles for the wet games ! OMG LOL Gao Xiao siaa he. Then act yi ge hi tech bring laptop -.- LOL I know China's growing rich laah, but then dont have t act until like that one maah. Geek shit.
Got home and headed to Msquare t look for xians. Me miss them much much. Hahahaahaha.
Eh when I get down the bus uh, I don't need t tap card one lehhh ! LOL. Idk siaa ! So coolzxs. Now, I have to remind them t tap their cards when they get down the bus. Kay luh, a bit zek ark horr hahahahahh ! Kidddinggzxs.
Alright, I'm not going to keep bangs. It's shitty.
Buaaaaizxs.

No comments:
Post a Comment