Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If we ever meet again..


Hey, my blog's so dead for like the first ever time in history because I used t update it every week and now.. it's been almost 2 weeks. So.. clap clap !

Tons of expired pictures. Sorry man, I've turned in to a busy woman.

Free Cone Day w xians ytd ! Pictures w V. I was damn late bcus of some pw shit lecture, which equates t wasting Eva the ben xiao jie priceless time.

I breathe-d a lot tday. Had Chinese tuition. Blame it on my pathetic fate for being a Chinese. Omg. Oh and I failed my Chinese test. First time okaaaai, never once I failed Chinese before. First time fail w the first pathetic score. 19/60. Kill Chinese.

Things t do tday :

Rape Chinese
Kill Chinese
Curse Chinese

Okay, Eva's nonsense-ing.

Buai Buaaaaaai. Me is gna go breathe.

No comments: