Thursday, April 29, 2010

(L) DS3S

You have no idea how much I love DS3S.

Went studying w Bridge and Val ytd at Starbucks. Productive like omg only.
Talentime rehearsals have been taking up most of my leisure activities. Annoying much ? Just for tht $10++ for price money after splitting up if we aren't the runner up or champion.

I practically have no life. Rehearsal-ed for like very long you know. Wth right. Th costume's also rather expensive even though it's nice but yeah it doesn't look nice on me. Lol.

My eyes are damn heavy now. I don't feel like studying tday.
Shall do my tutorials when I feel like waking up.

Yeah, my mathematical induction quiz is like so disappointing only. Th teacher even said th results from th class was disappointing. Aiyah, why the hell am I even ranting such retarded shits here -.- I sound like an effing nerdtardd.

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML.

Sorry, I'm not allowed t use th F word in school even though I only use it when I'm pissed so I'm using it here.

I AM A FUCKING NO LIFE RETARD NERDFUCK. ):

AND I DO NOTHING BUT RUN DURING EVERY PE LESSONS.
"4 rounds around the track"
"3 rounds around the track as warm up."
"Do this Do that Do that Do this"

An unpleasant way t end such post,


_|_


Baibai.

(I wish Prince became human. I love my best friend, J and Prince)

No comments: