Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a quarter after one, I'm a lil drunk and I need you now.

Aye, I'm seriously tired of uploading pictures here when it's all in my fb. Lol.
I shall briefly describe the past few events kaayy..

DS3S at Justin's house. Each and every one of us gotta whipped up a meal. Shaun's pasta is awesome. Lol. Val's salad is is is is th healthiest. Of course, my brownies are th best laaa.

The next day, headed over to creative for product training and celebrated huiyun's birthday ! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I am so damn late :O )

The following day which is 6th june I think..

Went t Kelly's chalet. Happy birthday Kelly ! (Even though it's too late)

Work starts tmr. Damn, I don't feel like going. My body's filled w too many triglycerides, hard to lift myself up to step out of th house. I lazy go out w J and W later laaa. Lol. I just feel like wasting my entire day away by watching tv, surfing th net and th best part, EAT. Spam B&J or loackers.

I shall stop saying what I wna do cus it's showing symptons of transforming into an oink oink.

Imma tell myself, im gna go out cus im not an oink oink.

Oh Oh Oh, is it possible to buy th entire frolick machine and place it in my house ? I really really want want want to to to eat eat eat frozen frozen yoghurt youghurt everyday everyday everyday, like EVERYDAY.

New addiction.

Okay, bye imma go wash up and meet J and W. Eva shall not be late this time round.

No comments: