Hey guys,
even though I just recovered from my fever, I'm still kinda sick.
Actually, I didn't cough when I was sick, but after I recovered from my fever, all the coughings and sore throat came.
Annoying illness.
Anyway, its kinda funny how you get surprised when some things screwed up. Hahahhahahhahaha.
I was blindfolded and led by J t th taxi stand t get a cab. So I knew besides J, there was someone else, since I heard some whispers and until when everybody gets annoyed when there's no cab and suddenly, there's this cab running to us, J starts shouting..
"YI EN ! YI EN ! GOT CAB CAB !"
LOL LOL LOL LOL.
And then they told me tht they were going t bring me t St james which I knew that they were bullshit-ing. Lol, so when I got in to th cab, th uncle was like..
"West Coast Crescent uh.. ?"
HAHAHAHAHA
BOOMZ BABY BOOMZ.
So I guessed that xians were all waiting for me at J's place, and yeap, I guessed it right ! :D
Thank you, girls (:
Ps I love my balloons.
No comments:
Post a Comment