Omg srsly, I can't wait t go HK disneyland ^^ So eggcited about it. Definitely not using my parents' money for this trip. Gotta work real hard and find those fast-earning jobs t get me t HK.
Srsly, I've been wanting t go t HK disneyland since I was 13. And maybe when I'm older, shall visit th America one. Even though I've been t th Tokyo one, I don't understand a single shit there so yeah..maybe canto would be much easier t understand even though my canto is not tht awesome. Nehmind, got lim wanling as translator.
OMG I'M SO EGGCITED ! It's like a childhood dream coming true.
Maybe when I'm older and I have a boyfriend, I shall revisit HK disneyland and STAY in th hotel there. Hehe. Saw th food they served there on some blogger and omgggg it's so damn bloody cute. I really like those mickey ears and disney is like..my childhood creator. I love Walt Disney !!!
Ohkie ohkie, shall return back t my research mode.
No comments:
Post a Comment