Well hello there, happy 2013! It's a bit too late for that but who cares.
Dear 2012, you've been good unlike 2011 (: I thank god for everything that has happened to me, be it good or bad. Every horrible thing that has happened makes me feel stronger, but at th same time, I felt that it was a blessing in disguise. I must say, I never regretted retaking A's again, because I would have never met great retainee friends, K and S (: S being th great adviser of all and K being th boundless playmate.
Ended 2012 w a blast at Jx's place w my favourite, fun-loving demons and a satan. Played beer pong w th best beer I've ever tasted. Nevertheless, I still dislike beer and I would never choose beer over hard liquor. For Christmas, I spent th night w 7 other girls in a hotel, dinner w my another secondary school friends, velvet dance w th demons(why am i not surprised since christmas is supposed to be holy) and lastly a nice warm gathering w my family! So glad I spent this Christmas and NYE well. Perhaps it's to compensate all the other hard times for mugging.
2013 has just started and I'm already close t dying. I need a day to hibernate. I really do.. Ok, I must admit I brought upon this burden on my own accord. Lol. Working is definitely a tough job, especially taking 3 jobs simultaneously. I am wonderwoman. Thanks. Admin day job, tuition and filter. Reason why I'm taking up so many jobs; spending my time wisely, distracting myself from some unnecessary stuffs, i'm a peasant so I can't depend on my parents for my holiday trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment