5 days without you around... Everything's just damn different. I need t start culturing new habits.
Anws, I missed my SMU interview tday. Think I was too distracted. Thought it was 830pm, but it turns out t be at 830am. Wtf right. Th old me would have been panicking and crying. But tday...I was like whatever..fuck it..all I can only think about was prince.
I'm always thinking about Prince, literally every single fucking day ever since he left me. I really cannot do without him. I really can't ): Like I can live without my grandma, my grandpa, my uncle, my axes, just not him... Just not prince.
He was more than just a family pet. He was my everything, my best friend, my brother..
I look at other people's pets. They too had contracted some illness, but all of them survived. But why can't mine? Like there wasn't even a slight hint about him leaving us. It was just too fast..If he were t survive this ordeal, obviously I would learn how t cherish him even more and spend more time w him. I think I've spent ample amount of time w him but...you know when things are about t end, I want t spend even more time. That I think..I wasn't fortunate enough t do that, and he wasn't that lucky.
I spent almost half of my life with him. We really had something strong going on. Nothing can ever replace prince. It wouldn't be th same w other dogs. And I don't intend t get one also.
I'm really really upset about prince's death )': I really wonder how am I gna get through this... I wonder when will there ever be a day I stopped thinking about prince, I stop crying over prince. This is th worst period of my life ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment