Part II:
3 assignments due next week and I'm here bcus of procrastination. Tons of stuffs on hand, trying to manage my time well between tuition, dream/mink and school.
Don't think I'll ever have th time for a cca. Choosing between soccer, trug, tchoukball, salsa and Animal Welfare Society. Would very much want t perform on th stage again >< On th other hand, I've never really played any competitive sports ): Animal Welfare bcus I lost prince. This is my last chance to engage in some meaningful activities before entering the working force. Sigh pie.
My 4 days of school week is becoming more of a 7 days of school week. For th past 2 weeks without fail, I'll be in school and will only catch th last bus home. What is this.....Don't know if I should feel proud or idiotic to mention this; I HAVE NEVER EVER FUCKING SLEEP IN CLASS BEFORE CUS NO ONE IN THIS SCHOOL EVER FUCKING DOES. Waaa daaa faaaq right. I rmbered sleeping most of my lessons during sec/jc. Oh Oh OH and every fucking weekend I see tons of people mugging in school and therefore, I'm not afraid to let everyone know that I mug cus everybody fucking does that. Lol.
School has been less painful w th nice people Ive met. Hahaha. Ok not exactly nice but more of fun and retarded. It wouldn't be normal if everywhere I go I meet nice people, its inevitable to avoid a bunch of mean people. Worse come to worst, shitbag group mates.
I was really upset with my ah tiong group mate. He's so fucking irresponsible/self-centered/ugly. I normally don't use th U word unless I'm really mad about this person. I mean..he is literally ugly, like physically. AND ALSO..INTERNALLY. Oh and he has a gf who's 4 years older than him. Why th fuck do I know? Cus he's also a fucking weird ass who tells me his personal stuff when I clearly dont give a fuck. Ok but at that point of time, i was pretending t give a fuck.
Scenario 1:
During a night proj meeting,...
Ok I know I'm not supposed t mention this cus it shows that im being reminded of th negative part of my life and its bad. ok ok ok im not really ranting it on this post, more of like sharing and reminding myself that shit happens and I gotta deal w it.
Continuing...
During a 7pm proj meeting on a fine Monday, Ah tiong kept asking if we could start practicing presenting our slides. However, K and I told him repetitively that we couldn't practice due t th lack of focus in our content and that we needed t research more info t input into our slides. Not only was ah tiong unhelpful, he left halfway during th meeting t send his dear gf t th subway bcus she was pms-ing. I'm like...okcan i really didnt mind at that point of time. Since I wanted cookies and cream kitkat to bribe our audience, I asked him t get some of them cus that shop was near th subway. When he came back, he said he left th kitkat w his gf and promised t bring it th following day on th presentation day itself. But instead, he bought th normal fucking kitkat. I mean dude...are you dumb? I said fucking cookies&cream. You see, you cant even understand wtf is a cookies and cream flavour and you tell me you want t fucking facilitate a case? Go fuck yourself, you vagina face. Anws...when he came back, I asked him t research on norton antivrus to input into our slides. Idk what th fuck he was doing but at 10pm, he said he needed t leave if not he wouldn't have ample rest for th following day's presentation and that he wouldn't have enough time to read up the case for class part(i mean wtf k and i alrdy fuck care about th class part) so K and I were like...okcan FO for all you want since you're not making yourself useful either. Assuming that he left cus he has done his part, K and I went t check on th slides. To much of our horror, that mother fucker didn't even input any shit on norton antivirus and conveniently just leave. So when we got home, I had to continue w th fucking slides and poor K was up all night doing th slides.
The next fucking day which was th presentation day itself, that mother fucker literally told th class that we weren't prepared and that it was our first time presenting so they would be lenient w us for peer evaluation and marks. I was like...wtf..are you fucking stupid or what. How can you be so unprofessional? Fucking moron/dickhead. Obviously he thinks our peers are th only ones giving our grades, totally forgot about our prof. fucking idiot i swear. I swear on my fucking balls he will never touch my case presentation ever again. I'd rather have just a team member instead of having 2 but an extra burden.
Anw, our grades were low, as expected, since everything is so last min. But I really think that ah tiong doesn't even deserve such a mark. I really am..tempted to feedback this t th prof. I think he should get even lower than us. I feel so unjustified ):
Why th hell am I even blogging when I'm in school? Lol. Okbye.
lez get down t business manz.
No comments:
Post a Comment