Monday, September 17, 2007

15 september o7 Saturday :

I've been slacking all the way at home. Zzz. & then watched alot of tv programmes, still feeling boredddd. & then hellven, shilin, jiale, carrot and ryan came over ;DD Guess wht ? We played block catching ;DD Heeeees. & & & first, sis & hellven were the catchers. So we played at block 11o, which is xiaoting's block luh. Lol. I called her, cus wna hide in her house xp Hehes. I know it's kinda cheating, but WHO CARES ? ;x HAHA. & then, jiale and I camped at one place. Lol. So suddenly, we heard some footsteps. we quickly walk down ;x Lol. & & &, suddenly, my slipper PIAKKKKKKKKKKK. OH, dead shit. LOL. & then we both ran to lvl 6. We saw shi lin, and she was smiling all the way walking in front of us, until, jia le saw the red rubber band on her, then then then. CATCH ! Lol. & then behind me, was my sis. LOL. There's no place for me to run. Lol. & then went to find carrot. Bloody bastard. took 1 hr to find him lei. Lol. He ran so fast. & & & he hid in one of those construction thingy. Lol. It was ryan who caught him luh ;x & then played again.
guess who was the next catcher ? ZZZ. It was me and carrot. & then I kept on pressing the lift button ;x Lol. Hahas. Lesser time to go upstairs. So this time, we played from lvl 1-6. More easier. & then, carrot caught all of them ;x I was walking around like a zombie. & I couldn't find anyone. I saw hellven, but he didn't see me, by the time I ran, he vanished out of nowhere. Zzz. & then went downstairs, leon(jia le's stead) came over. & then went home. Mummy cooked spaghetti and mushroom soup ;DD Hehes. I went to bath and so yeh.. Went to do my english summary, and they were playing with vodka. Whoever had the smallest poker number, must drink the cup of vodka mixed with sprite. ZZZ. I wna play lo. Once I finished my eng, the vodka alrdy drink finish lerh. Sian, miss the fun. Anw, next time I shall drink ;x & & & all of their faces were red. Carrot only drank one cup and he was drunk. Lol. He slept ;x & then we all went to eat maggie. Cooked by hellven & me. & added some oyster sauce ;D & then went to sleep with mummy ;DD

Today :

Seriously bored, but.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DADDY ! ;DD Today is our 3rd month

No comments: