Saturday, September 15, 2007

Monday 3rd September :

I'm slacking all the way at home. Zzz. & & & then went to lan and played audition with Vivian, cus of HER. Lol.

Tuesday 4th September :

Went out with my glenda today ;DD Omgosh, so happyyyyyy ! & something happened, the heineiken top I wanted to buy only left one, so gave glenda that one. & then bought the you're beautifool tee with glenda ;D Hehes. & we ate gelare. Omgosh luh, the ice cream waffle is so yummyyyyyyyy ;DDD I can't wait to taste it again next time. & then after tht, glenda pei-ed me to orchard plaza to return the class tee samples ;D & the uncle was very cute luh. Lol. & then we have no where else to go, so went to my home and then lend her my slippers and fbt shorts, and I changed my clothes. So, we headed to outram lan. Sad to found out tht, it was full. & & & I saw yuen yuen ! ;DDD & jasmine. Then went to HQ, and play audition. hehs.

Wednesday 5th September :

I forgot what happened on tht day ;x so sorry. hehes.

Thursday 6th September :

If I'm not wrong, I went out with Vivian on tht day to Far East plaza to get our purses ! ;D Purcified. & then went shopping, soon, went to lan ;DD WEEEHOOOO ! & then yuenyuen played with us ! Hehes. & & & jarrel too ! HAHAHA. The funniest part is, tht bitch quarrels with her lil brother in a funny way. Even yuenyuen is laughing her ass off in front of the computer. HAHAA. Had a great time.

Friday 7th September :

Went out with Yuenyuen to tiong to study ;DDD WEEEETs. My first solo date with her luh. Lol. & I was late. So sorry ! I woke up at 1o when I was suppose to meet her at 1o.3o at mac. Lol. So we studied and then went to buy tickets to watch rat-ta-tou-ile. Whatever it is I dont know how to spell. Lol. Then went back to study, at about 1+ we both felt like going lan. Lol. So we went lan and came back just in time for the movie ! Lol. I'm soooo happy today ;DD

Saturday :

Woke up late and vivian called me in the morning. Lol. & then went to dress up quickly and made my way to Jurong Library. Scanned the elizabeth choy's pictures and printed it out. So we ate our lunch at entertainment and headed to bugis. Vivian & Liting went off first and then left JingJia, Esther, HuiYun and me. We went window shopping ;D & then went home early.

Sunday :

Went to lan to find krabs and his friends. We played CS ;DDD Hehes. & I also played audition ;D & then krabs sent me home ;D

Monday 1oth septemeber :

School holidays are over. ZZZ ! Anyway, dance was cancelled and nobody told me. ZZZ ! Brought my stuffs out for no reasons ! Urgh ! Anyway, it has already happened, can't change the fact. So went out with Krabs and his friends today. Guess where did we go ? ;DD Hehes. Went market and have our lunch then went to vivo to play block catching. & sad to find out tht, I lost my phone in a public toilet. Teared and krabs bought me a ben & jerry ice cream ;DD hehes. & then dave gave me the same exact model hp I lost. Anw, tht's not mine, it's my maid's. So. yeah.. & then went to toysrus and played with the toys. The staff scolded us for demo-ing the toys. ZZZ. & then went home.

Tuesday :

Can't rmb where did I go ;x sorry.

Wednesday :

PTI ! ZZZ. Anyway, went home and got my money. & went to watch dead silence. I was grabbing krab's hand so tightly tht he even booos me in the cinema. Trust him to do tht to me when I was already so scared. & & & just wanting to mention a BITCH. who told me tht the show wasn't scary at all. & this bitch told vivian, hui yun and esther tht it's a fighting show. Damn her shit right ? & tht bitch is none other then JOELL KHER. Lol. & then can't sleep tht night. Zzz. Aft the movie, went to PTI.

Thursday :

Omgosh, class teeee ! ;DD Went to get class tee and ate lunch at hong kong cafe. While on our way back to orchard plaza, met my bitch. & talked, yeh.. & then I went to meiling's house to study ;DDD I knwo I'm guai ! ;DD

Today :

Currenlty at my dad's office. Scanning tht option course thingy to him. & he asks me to choose something something something. & I blogged here and did my project work (:

No comments: