Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Monday :

No dance ;DD hehes. So, went out with Joell, dave, clinton, min he and xianghua to DNA. Zzz. The others went to gerald's house. & then CS was fun ;DD so was audition ;DD hehes.

Tuesday :

I finally bought contact lenses today ;DD Except tht I don't have the solution ;x Lol. So I'm buying it tmr with Jie & Zhen Ai.

Wednesday :

FINALLY, I bought my solution and I think I'm going to buy a hello kitty contact lenses case, but first, I'll use big bitch's. I feel so happy today. LOL. In the taxi, we were laughing all the way with Joell & Vivian. LOL. Oh yeah, forgot to say tht I went out with liting, huiyun and esther to MOS burger. LOL. & then all of them were playing luh, i was studying ;x Actually, they studied too, but aI studied the longest ;x & then talked about some smelly old woman. LOL. & guess wht ? I laughed till my tears rolled down my cheeks luh. Tmr got good show to watch ! ;DD LOL.

No comments: