Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Replies of tags :

Liting : Where got ugly ? So cute lo x: that's why you're my cutie ! Lol.
VIVIAN : Just admit it luh. Lol.
Benz : -,- you're very very childish. & of course I'm innocent and I'm v v v v GENTLE okay. I'm not VULGAR at all.
Glenda : you better hor. Lol.
xiiaopanda : you better be good manzxs ! lol.
JOELL : Yea, but it's cute ;DD
Jane : WAH, I miss you more than you miss me luh ! HAHA
liting : dont bhb. Lol.
CHERYLYUENG : YEA YEA YEA ;DD heeees.
yuenyi : nah, not ugly luh. I told you, it's niceeee x:
SARAH : yea yea yea ! HAHA. I dont know whether want t go mac work or not lei x: is the tiong one, ml ask me go work. Lol.
JOELL : you v clever meh ? ediot. Lol.
yuliang : hello.

No comments: