Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tuesday :

School was okay (: Except for the assembly part though. OH OH OH ! I'm sooo happy ! I didn't fail my ss and a maths ;D Oh, I went for a retest for my physics. I hope I'll pass this test w flying colours. Sighs. Anw, went to anchorpoint w Joell and ate HONGKONG cafe ;DD Omgawd. It's been so long ever since I ate hongkong cafe's food. It's sooooooo tasty ! I wna go and eat there again ! & & & I passed by this MICKEY MOUSE CAFE. I'm like OMGOSHHHHHHH ! MICKEY MOUSE ! I'm soo going there for a meal next time, or maybe celebrate my birthday there ;DD teehees. & & & I shall take alot alot alot alot of pictures there ;D The cafe has this MICKEY MOUSE SHAPE ! omgoshhhh ! I'm sooo crazy over it x: Okay, so went to queensway and bought my black contacts. & the person sold it t us at $22, previously we went t the same shop and it sold us at $25. DAMN SHIT. The person is trying to eat our money up. shyt luh. Singaporeans are so greedy, I mean for some /:

TODAY :

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA ! ;D School is ending at 1o.15am ! & I left Joell to JunMing. Lol. I'm worried about Joell too okay x: Went to vivo with liting to get her thights at zara. I saw this really really really very nice vest at topshop ! $89 ! Somebody, please buy it for me x: Anw, if nobody buys it, I shall buy it MYSELF x: heees. Window shopped and ate at yoshinoya. This time, I requested for no veggies x: The veggies at yoshinoya really suck /: On the other hand, the beef bowl is still good (: Then, went to find yolanda at outram lan. We're like suppose to go back to sasco to visit teacher alice luh. & so, rang errol up and asked him if he wna go. He went down and he told us, we don't have t come anymore. The centre is closed. -,- damn. I miss teacher alice /: She's sucha nice teacher. Oh, so yolanda came to my house and then she went home. Then, I went to purmei court to look for jueyu. Didn't know tht cheryl was like there luh. Slack halfway, one by one, people are leaving. So jueyu and I went to cheryl's house outside. & then I went home.

No comments: