Friday, a boring day but a great day too ! Cus it's tmr is a saturday : D I think I'm crapping alot here. I'm just bored now /:
School was okay, shared alot of stuffs w carmen today. & so did she x: After geog, went to find Joell. Then went to canteen. Was talking w xians x:
During dance, jvian, alicia and I ended up outside dance room. Did my geog hw : D Ernest taught me maritime effect and continental effect x:
& & & after dance, went to market. Ate peanut butter waffle and had it spilled all over my tee /: Clumsy me. & then talked and talked w yien&vivian. After that, went home. While walking to the bus stop, saw fairoza&khidhir : D lol. Fairoza damn funny luh.
Oh, there's nth much to post today. BORING.
I'm bored bored bored bored !
FCUK FCUK FCUK FCUK FCUK /:
Stupid butt of yours.
CURSES, WHORE.
Anw, I think I'm going t blog less here and more in my private blog. I'm getting kind sick w it.
No comments:
Post a Comment