Friday, April 04, 2008

Went to school early and almost all of 3e4 was in school at around 7+ when we need to report to school at 8.3oam x: Did the stupid ionic bonding thing for 5times >:(

& then it was maths, FREE PERIOD : D But instead of playing, I was doing my work quietly w joell x: Please praise me, thank you ((((: Mr Yip's going for reservicing. & during his second period, no teacher came in. Lol. & I ended up sleeping for the whole period x:

Aft school, pei-ed joell. Went to meet w xh and the others. & Joell showed me a video on Harmeet Singh. Dang funny x: & & & then went to the bus stop, dont know do what also. It was raining heavily. & I know what rain is it called, CONVECTIONAL RAIN. I studied my geog okay ! : p hehes.

Oh and went crazy w the glass rod shannon had. Lol. We hit each other around w it and used it as a "magic wand". x: lol. & then we tried naming fruits w the letters A-Z.

Was drenched in the rain, so then I went home x: & I'm watching L word season 3 now : D So funny luh. Lol.

No comments: