Thursday, April 10, 2008

WEDNESDAY : DD

My apologies, wanted to blog about what happened on that day, but didn't.
I was studying my social studies, and I fell asleep. Dry chapter /: & I woke up this morning for school. So I'm like.. SHIT. I've not packed my bag and there're some undone homework.

2.4km run /: My head got dizzy so I walked the second round. & I hate it /: DIU DIU DIU DIU.
Oh, changed my name to Zaine. From now on, please call me zaine (: But I'll still be the old Eva.

Oh yeh, maths was a disaster. I seriously miss mr yip. The new substitude thinks that he's all that. I know you're a big guy, don't have to try and bully us, sec3 pupils. Furthermore, it would be emabarrasing for us, pure science pupils to get suspended -,- I made a promise to my friends that I won't talk to you. A promise is a promise, it's not a laughing matter. I don't see the reason why you think that it's a funny matter. You're not joking, neither am I. I know you're not scolding me or what, but I'm definitely not scolding you. I have my limits.

Well, I don't mind being suspended for the right reason but I mind it if it's for not wrong reason. Sheesh, I feel like and ediot when I have to look up to him to talk to him. He simply just looks down on people. Lol.

Right, back to after school. It's a total hell for me manzxs. It's CHINESE oral > : ( I am so gonna flung it. DIU DIU DIU. I spoke english and I paused half way while I was reading the passage. & I don't think that yanglaoshi has a good impression on me /: DIUUUUUUUUU ! > : (

After oral, waited for xians. & then headed to market and ate yong tau foo : D
Went home after that. I know I'm a good daughter, yes I am x:

Ciaos, gtg now.

No comments: