Friday, April 11, 2008

Woke up early ! GOD, I'm really very happy today : DD Went for PJ's English lessons. She's so damn funny luh. Reminds me of something.. Gerald found a phone in the toilet and he passed it to Ms Tan, so she said that she will include this in his holistic report. & then when liting found a 5cent, she did the same thing as gerald. Instead, Ms Tan said :" you're wasting my time." HAHAHHA. Damn funny luh.

Okay, so after her lesson, liting & I headed to market. Met up w xians, except for Joell /: & ate there. Soon, it was time for us to go so we left the market. Made our way to the hall. & I think Joell's scary. Shall not elaborate further x:

Saw that flirter today x: lol. But I didn't provoke him or what okay >< I'm a good girl : D
Had chemistry today. It's super ediot luh. Lol. Mrs Tan gave us some chemical formulae. & we're suppose to memorise it. She gave us a tip -,- While shitting, you can look at those and try to memorise it x: lol.

After school, went to 3e5 to meet xians w Joell. Played a lil bit of djmax and I WON NIUUU : DD lol. For a noob like me, it's actually not bad you know : P Gradually, I made my way to Ms Tan's history lessons. It seems like half of the class were not paying attention. BUT, ZAINE is paying attention : DD

Did stupid stuffs during History lesson x: Carmen&I should keep it to ourselves. Lol. After that, wen t cc to look for xians again, but some of them left. & there's a filming going on there. Jack Neo is super irritating luh, always say cut cut cut cut cut cut. If I was the one acting, I zhijie leave already, still wait for him to say cut cut cut -,- I think I'm crapping x:

Nvm. Went home and there was a CONVECTIONAL RAIN x: & it's accompanied by thunder or storm. Yi En came to my house later : D lol.

Oh, before I end my last sentence,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA : DDD

No comments: