Monday, July 28, 2008

Chronological Events.



















Pictures : D

Okay, let's start with Jun Ming's birthday. Went to cut my uneven hair and headed to Holland from Town. The party was great. Lol. Had fun playing mahjong with different players.

Blahblahblah. Then, headed over to Pandan Valley to play ! Played police and thieve and obviously, the guys ran away after being caught. Perspired like fuck.

Nathaniel and I are great partners when it comes to balancing the see saw : D Nicholas and Jun ping are noobs. Lol. They only managed to balance it within 3 seconds, whereas, nat and I can do it until 4osecs plus.

Cool right ? We can't touch the ground with our foot. Only bend forward and backward. Heees.

Daddy came to fetch me home later.

27/07/08 :

Dance at K1 opening ceremony ! My god, I fucking had lil time to practice so I screwed the dance up. & I was utterly disappointed in my fucking family. They promised me that they'll come, ended sleeping at home -,- & giving such lame excuses like cars aren't allowed to drive in.

Whatever. Anyway, went home on my own accord and changed. Then, they came to fetch me to city hall for lunch. Dined in at dk what Japanese Restaurant and the food's smokinnn. Oh, bought some groceries too.

Oh oh oh, did I forget to mention something ? I bought a book on how to lose weight in a healthy way ! : D I've read till page 5oplus. Ain't I fast ? Ooops ! Lol.

28/07/08:

School was fine and as usual. Nothing much happened. Haaas ! Joell's seriously lame. She introduced me this stupid thing, to go around boo-ing people. Lol.

Boo-ed Zongxian and you should have seen the look on his face. Lol ! Oh oh oh, there's still somemore but my memory's too small to store those information. Quite lame, but funny ! Haaas. I'm gonna boo somemore tomorrow. Hiaks hiaks.

Went for dance practice and then, home sweet home ! : D

I've been listening to this song recently, "don't cry joni". It's a really nice song. Actually, it's about a story of a girl named Joni and a guy named Jimmy. Aiyah, listen to the song luh. & then you'll know the story. Felt like crying when I heard this, touching song.

P.s I'm gonna get my wallet soon ! : D As soon as I get back my History paper, YES ! ! !

No comments: