Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School-ed

School School School ! Today's all about school stuffs. P.E lessons was fun, cus Joell and I went around boo-ing people. Lol. There's at least 7 people who got scared. Haaas ! I remembered some of them, like Zhi Jie, Zong Xian, Eileen, etc. Played volleyball and ran around outside the hall.

Recess came after P.E. I ordered my meal according to the diet book I bought. 2 servings of vegetables, 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of carbohydrates. Then, ate apples too. Omgod, am I really that health conscious ? I think I'm obsessing too much over my body and weight.

After school, had the shortest assembly. New record for 2oo8 ! Then, 21 of us went to Jurong Entertainment to catch a movie, Dark Knights. We occupied almost half of the bus seats on the second level.

We kinda missed some of the beginning parts of the show cus we were late. Because of that, I don't really get the whole story. I think the Joker's face is hideous and grotesque. Gosh, his thick makeup is making him look like a spirit instead of a joker.

Oh and Harvey's face look disgusting aft his face was damaged by the bomb that triggered in the oil factory. One of the most embarrassing moments happened today. God, I had to wee wee in the midst of the movie. Then, I tried to push open the door, but futile, so went back to my seat and Joell came with me. When Joell came with me, I managed to open the door. Lol. So, xians were like laughing so loud luh. Haiyo.

& the last part of the movie when there's this sound effect, I boo-ed Jingjia. HAHA ! & then, she yelled.

"AHH!" HAHA !

Went home with Yi En after the movie.

No comments: