


Meiling thinks tht we should take a picture since it's her first time eating at Jack'sP.
.jpg)
This mirror's cool : PHAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !
Met up with Glenda, Meiling, Shanice, Yolanda and Yuenyi. All of us went back to our primary school. Omfgod. I so saw a lot of changes w guys and girls.
Lol. & there's this sec2 geog teacher of mine whom I've forgotten her name, appeared at my primary school ! Omgod luh, I wanted to say hi. Anyway, Mrs Kuah forgotten my name /:
Many things changed. Sadly, our memories were erased. Lol. I remembered the water place. That was the pond which I fall in to when I was in p5. Omgod, so damn embarassing.
Saw Haichen, wudong and that bo jun guy. I love Hai Chen manzxs. He remembered me and not to mention, he said that I've grown so MUCH taller. Lol. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. & those cheena freaks are like stalking us -,-
Hai Chen's from Pei Cai Secondary like pei qian Seconday. Lame right ? A lame joke from Wu Dong.
Saw Darren and Bradley too. They're like.. omfg ? Both of their hair are freaking long and I love it manzxs. Usually, those hairstyles only exists in poly guys instead of secondary guys. That's the way manxs. Bradley even wore contact lenses that I almost couldn't recognise him. Lol.
Dominic, hmm. Still as nerdy as he is. Lol. I just found out that he was going out with liting luh. Lol. Am I the last one to know or what.. ?
Anyway, went off to Great World City to watch 12 lotus. Played house of the dead 4 ! Lol. I love it to the core. & we friggin slacked for 3hours before watching the movie. Used up our time by doing insensible stuffs.
I think Aunt Pretzels has this mouth watering aroma.
After the movie, saw Ze Min collecting rubbish from people. Lol. & on our way home, I met my ex crush. Lol.
I was like... staring at him, trying to recall his name. & the next thing I knew was, he said hi to me. I think he changed a lot. He's man-er. Lol.
Friggin cute can.
No comments:
Post a Comment