Monday, September 01, 2008

FUNK IT UP@PLAY was great down to the core !


In love with parties like this. However, the most turn off thing is that when when you're dancing with your partner, a guy just comes up to your waist and dance with you. Like wth.. ?


Is the guy blind or what ? That girl's already taken by another girl so just move on and find another girl can. Wtfh. How ill mannered.


Surprisingly, Harmeet joined Brenda, Joanna, Yvonne and I to PLAY. The atmosphere was intensely cold in the club. Fortunately, when you get on to the dance floor, the coldness disappeared miraculously.


Saw Judy in coincidence. & my friends mistook her for a guy. I even saw an oldie Caucasian standing in the middle of the crowd doing nothing. Lol. Perhaps.. moving his enormous butt.


After the party, I've learnt a valuable lesson.


Never, Never and NEVER to ever wear high heels to a club. Why.. ?


Cus when you're taller, you'll tend to hit any person's chin on accident. That'll be totally embarrassing. Not to mention, when you raise your hand in the air, you'll also have a high tendency to hit some people's nose.


Anyway, left the party reluctantly at an early timing. Cabbed home and we're like talking until 5am. No actually, it's me who was talking instead of the other girls. Okay, I've got a confession to make. I can't fucking sleep. Lol.


I shall post up the pictures as soon as I get'em from Harmeet, Joanne and Brenda !

EVA WANTS TO GO AGAIN ! : DDD
I LOVE CLUBBING ><

No comments: