Thursday, September 04, 2008




During Chemistry, learnt more about mole concept. Tentatively, it was not that hard after all. I really need to thank my tuition teacher for teaching me mole concept earlier.

Later, headed to Zoom. Played audition after isolating from it for like 124356454 days. The horror happens when I realised that I've got problems chancing. Shit.

There's even a level 6 chance. Am I slow or what ? What the hell. The greatest thing that could happen is that I did 185 fm effortlessly. Weeehooo.

Had lunch at the cheese prata shop and headed to Joell's house soon.
Chatted about Edward Cullen. Slacked at her house and I had one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

Lemme just say I'm reading this book called, new moon. It's the second series of twilight but I didn't purchase the twilight cus it was sold out. Devastated luh my god.

I think Edward's an asshole. He's like so fucking acting like a hero. Okay well, he's a hero. It all happens like this when Bella had a paper cut during her birthday. So Edward and Jasper couldn't control themselves.

Oh did I forgot to mention that Edward Cullen is a vampire ? So yeah.. he had to leave her then cus Jasper couldn't control himself. Bella was Edward's girlfriend. I mean like.. if I were Bella, I would be really fucking sad and I wouldn't even bother to look for Jacob.

Anyway, I love Robert but I hate his role in the twilight movie.
Edward and Bella just reminds me of someone else. Oh, my point is EDWARD suck. I'm going to look for him in my dreams and screw him like hell.

Pluck out his vampire tooth.
Skinned him alive.
Snip off that cold dick.
Tear his lips apart.
& poke him with forks and tooth picks.

Oh dear, I shall not explain further. It's getting sicker.

Joell has 2 husbands, 1 fiance, 1 soul mate and 1 boyfriend. LOL.

Eva has 3 husbands, 1 mister and 1 crush.

No comments: