
Salutations ! It's been 4563123 days since I've blogged. No, actually, it's only 4 days. I'm just tyring to exaggerate it. Lol.
Missed lessons and not to mention my damn Social Studies Test ! I'm having some slight headaches okay, I didn't pon.
Slept until in the noon. My headaches are killing me. Ate panadol and left the ice pack on my head for a few hours and I'm well again ! Amazing. Lol.
I ACCIDENTALLY watched Naruto. Didn't mean to watch okay. Lol. I was watching some programmes and of all the channels, I chose Naruto. Why ? Cus the others SUCK like shit.
S for Sasuke.
S for Shuai.
Haas. SASUKE IS CUTE. Lol. Kakashi act yi ge cover face lo. The reason must be he's ugly. Lol. & Naruto is damn funny luh. He was thinking that after he passed the don't-know-what(maybe chunin) test, he could even take over the ninja school. Lol.
Surprisingly, the episode that I watched was not too bad. Vivian, NOT TOO BAD. I'm not trying to say that it's nice. Lol. Randomly mentioning Vivian's name in my blog. Lol.
So then, received a call from Vivian. Cabbed down to Joell's house to study more for my Social Studies Test. Vivian's a pig manzxs. Instead of studying, she spent most of her time lying on Joell's bed.
Then, took a bus home in the evening. Saw Yi En and Yongshan !
Lastly, I can't wait for 31 August ! UNO@PLAY : DD
Unfortunately, I don't have the tickets /: I need 4 tickets for UNO@PLAY.
Email me if any of you have ! Thanks (:
No comments:
Post a Comment