Lol. I'm freaking high now. Guess what ?
I FINALLY got my hands on those tickets to UNO@PLAY ! Yes yes yes !
Simply over the moon now. Lol. Anyway, had Social Studies Test today. It was average and I got back my Geography test. Disappointments never fail to arrive regardless of whether the clock is ticking.
Flunking my Physics Test is no surprise no matter how much effort I've put in. Sighs. My redundant efforts. I thought of giving up on my Physics. However, the thought of getting in to a combined Science course destroys the first thought.
Anyway, studied my History real hard and all I have to do now is to pray hard that I'll do exceptionally well for my Combined Humanities. I'm afraid that I'll just scribble some shits on that piece of paper.
Fuck. I'm breathing deeply now. Oh, did I forgot to mention something today ? I ate the lor mee for the second time at my house downstairs. Great, I'm sucha sua ku after living 15 years of my life in Bukit Purmei.
Had bubble tea and lor mee for lunch. Dote myself with a CLEO magazine. Oh well, it's my first time buying and reading on it. It's not too bad but the prices of those clothes advertised there are digging holes in my pocket.
Today, my parents sent me for A & E maths tuition at block 112. However, I'm gonna start lessons next week. Salutations to Vivian & Esther as my future classmates !
I'm desperately in need for a tuition teacher for Physics. Recommendations ? /:
I miss your smile.
And I still shed a tear.
Every once in a while.
And even though it's different now.
You're still here somehow,
My heart won't let you go.
And I need you to know,
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment