Thursday, September 25, 2008

Someone told me that a person musn't live with these 3 things :


- Hatred
- Unforgiveness
- Pride


Lol. Anyway, I wasn't really angry with Harmeet when I was blogging about him. I posted it out out of boredom.


I've decided to really really forget about the matter. It's boring to abhor a person. & so if Harmeet feels insulted, I would like to compensate him by giving him a tagboard to spam. Since he was so disappointed when I didn't had a tagboard.


Tell you what, I'm too lazy to reply tags. It's best that I removed the tagboard after Harmeet is done spamming to his heart's content.


Dear Harmeet,

please inform me once you're done spamming (:
absolut-e@hotmail.com

The tagboard is in the salutations navigation.

I think I'm a nice person : D So kind enough to give the people who dislike me to spam. Maybe this is a virtue : P I'm trying to let the people who dislike me to vent out all their anger.


I'm a person who's trying to make the world a better place too. Lol.


Oh yeah, one more thing. Please think before you speak yeah ? It's a good piece of advice from me : D


No comments: