Thursday, October 09, 2008











Great, I gotta admit I'm really a jinx.

I was supposed to go to JB with my sister but I don't know where my mum place my passport so we both decided to go to either kbox or sentosa.

Since the sun was really hot, we headed for sentosa. However, she came home at around 2 and slacked around by watching tv and me using the computer, we reached sentosa at around 3plus and the sun wasn't that bright anymore.

Irritated ! Anyway, I saw Joanne and the others today in coincidence at the train there.

Sun tanned for a while and I still can't get the colour I want for my body > : ( Oh yeah, I was told by bitch's friend that I look like 14plus 15plus and I look young ! Lalala. Afterall, I'm not that old and chao lao.

The drinks at the cafe's costing us a bomb luh. 1 can of ice lemon tea, 1 piece of lemon and cup filled with ice cost $4. & a coconut shell with coconut juice in it cost $7 ! Daylight robbery man.

While it was raining, bitch and I sat in the cafe camwhoring. Anyway, the rain wasn't that big but the sun wasn't that bright. Zzz !

Went home after buying a KFC meal.

Suay suay suay. Why must the rain come and the sun go when I want to suntan badly ?! Zzz. I feel like tanning tomorrow /:

P.s I did not kissed Vivian's ass. Her ass was on top of my face only okay. x: lol.

No comments: