Friday, October 10, 2008












It was early in the morning at 9am when my sister and I both got up.


"Eh, the sun very bright leh. Want to go suntan ?"


Me : "serious uh ? Okay lo, anything."


"okay luh, let's go."


& so we both went to get ready and reached sentosa at 10.30am. Tanned at cafe del ma and the sun was really nice today.


Love the pool. Lol. Oh not to mention, I saw some weird guy. He's so old and he's got a nipple piercing which is so ugly ! Which looks like this :
-
-
-
-
Omgod luh. It's so gross. & my sister asked if she should get her nipples pierced -,-

Very pain leh. Lol. Went to bath at around 1plus and then headed to vivo to look for xians to catch the movie, house bunny.

We ended up eating at asian kitchen cus house bunny tickets are sold out. Vivian's damn auntie can. Lol.

Walked around and then ended up at mcdonalds. Talked and talked. It was a nice chat though. & then headed home.

My face hurts now /: It's red and my body, I think it got burnt under the sun. Shooot. I'm using the ice to rub over my face now. Lol.

Anyway, I'm gonna start reading on twilight soon and then buy eclipse ! : D

No comments: