I can't stop my hands to get on the keyboard to type out this thing which have been bottled up deep down in my heart.
Firstly, I wna say that there's this blogger who's acting as if its blog is so that attractive and popular that it has many readers.
Where the fact is, the blog sucks. It's so unentertaining. & all those pictures that blogger posted up are hideous and lame. When I say lame, I mean mentally lame instead of physically.
Hold up, this blogger is so xiiaomeiizxsmeiizxs, I think if I continue to judge it, it'll be unfair since there's a generation gap between me and this blogger. Oh well, too bad ! I don't give a fuck about it cus I'm a mean bitch.
Oh please. The more I look at that blogger, it reminds me of an ah lian who is ugly in nature but is trying to improve its beauty. LOL. I'm not trying to hurt this blogger's feelings, nor am I referring to. Haaa, maybe, maybe not. Plus, staring incidents are like so childish.
Oh I must also comment this blogger for having high self esteem. Even though this person is not very pretty/ugly, it has the courage to camwhore and post it all out. Lol. Very commendable leh.
Have y'all realised anything special ? I used it instead of him/her. Haa ! I'm not saying this blogger's a dog or what, I just don't respect it as a human : P
Oh so sad, too bad.
Congratulations to this person !
It has been engraved on my disgusted list of people ! : DD
YAY ! Cheeeeeers : D
Fyi, it's disgusted, not hate uh. Lol. Hating a person can be very tiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment