*Warning : wordy post
I changed my blog link ! : D Why ? Cus of some rude relatives and parental fucks or maybe some uninvited kaypo lecturers.
I can't believe the adults are teaching us to be polite people when they themselves are so rude enough to look in to my blog. How ironic is that ?
& when they taught us not to lie, my mom lied to me. Ironic ironic ! Simply too ironic ! Hopefully, one day they might realised that. Hmm.. when will tht day be coming ?
Exclusively, at waitlonglong.com.
I'm starting on my twilight already. Yayhoo ! I've read till page 56 already. For sure, I'm gonna read finish before 12 December.
I think I'm gonna post random stuffs since I've got nothing to do besides rotting away. There's school tomorrow and I'm not very happy with it. Results, dance. Ah, fuck all of them. I'm starting to lose my interest in dance. Firstly, the practices are taking up my holiday.
What's a holiday when cca practices are taking up our time ? There's simply no time to relax and enjoy ! An ironic case identified.
In this world, there's so many ironic stuffs. Ridiculous. Dance is an asshole. Practices for like so many weeks ? What's the point of having a holiday then ? What's the point ? Could some certified asshole tell me ?
Well, it's best to join drama luh hor. Once a week only lo. I feel like changing my cca to drama and I think the teacher in charge might be nicer and friendlier than some teacher. Hohoho !
Okay, let's get on with another thing.
Personality. It does sucks to be ostracised by our peers. But think about it, if we're too overboard, we should probably limit ourselves.
What kind of negative stuffs sucks a lot ?
-Selfishness.
-Acting as if they're some kind of big fucks.
-Lying.
-Flirting disgustingly with guys/girls, which I mean really disgusting.
-Hidden boot lickers.
-Doing things that are unappreciated.
-Calculative.
& many many many many more.. These are one of the few that I abhor. Hold up, why the hell am I saying these shits ? Crap, I'm gonna stop here. Shall elaborate next time when I feel like luh. Anyway, I'm not referring to anyone else. It's just a random post.
No comments:
Post a Comment