Hey, I just can't believe that someone tells me what she wants to do and expects me to tell'em to another person when she didn't even tell me that she wanted me to let another person to know. Logical, ain't it ?
& please, do I look like a person who's so childish enough to come up with a scheming plan like somebody to come and talk to a person ? Puhh leasee. I am a very straightforward person unlike somebody.
I'm just disappointed in somebody luh. She questioned my friendliness. It doesn't pays to be good. A person who always assumes stuffs and never search for the truth would be forever miserable.
Okay, before I even say this, this matter is regarding about the pm thingy. I was even shoot-ed for something which I've not done.
Absurb ! Absurb ! Sighs. I added the si act cute and stupid and dumb, bei pian also don't know, tai ben le at the SAME time.
It's not at the different time and definitely not referring to her.
Anyway, the matter's over. I just want to say that I'm very very innocent. LOL.
Okay luh, plus my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment