Friday, October 17, 2008


Promotion day today !

It sucks when you are so caught up with your studies and now, you have nothing to do. When you have nothing to do, you'll usually think of something to do and it's hard when you can't think of any interesting thing to do !

URGH ! Singapore's so small and you'll get sick of shopping in town, bugis and vivo. Previously, I don't find shopping in town boring, but now, I do ! HOW HOW HOW ?!

Vivo was just built and I'm getting sick of it. There's nothing to do, but the only motive for me to go there is, movie. Movies movies and movies, I wouldn't get sick of the movie but I do get sick of it doing all the time.

Oh, not to mention, harbourfront pull cart salesgirls are horrible and rude ! Don't ever go there for shopping. They sell disgusting imitation goods. This is how the conversation goes :

Vivian : 这个bag有没有白色?
死Auntie : 有,你要吗?我那给你。
Vivian : Uh, 不用啦。我们今天没带够钱。

We just walked off..

Then, Vivian heard her whispering..

"不要买就不要问啦。"

So rude can ! It's like we don't have any money to pay for her disgusting goods. Moreover, the bag she's selling is $15.90 ! Last time, it was sold at a price of $10++

Wow, did she raise the price higher so that the extra 6bucks could be use as her commission ? How rude ! She probably thinks that we're young and that we're easy to be bullied.

Let me tell you,

she is very the

他妈的。
橡胶疤瘌你这个臭三八。

PEK CHEK YOU KNOW ! Curse the woman left right up center !

Anyway, this woman really has no basic courtesy. Adults are always trying to tell us that we must have basic courtesy when they themselves don't have. What kind of logic is this ? 白吃。

No comments: