Friday, October 24, 2008

Special thanks to Esther lu pek pek for her letter : D

I regretted not writting for her one even though I appreciated her for everything she does. Aha. Had to do some cleaning up today.

Well well well, what can I say ? It's funny and it makes me go hahahaha all the way. Lol. You see, Joell and I had this sponge in our hands and we soaked it up in water without taking away the excess.

Since there're still excess, the water is constantly dripping out from the sponge and when you fling it around, sprinkles of water would just splashed out.

This is how it goes..

Eva was pretending to be washing her sponge at the water cooler. & Joell pretends to be scrubbing the pillar behind the water cooler.

So when she calls out for me, I'll just turn around and "accidentally" fling the sponge and the water would just hit the suay person. Lol.

Funny lo and we did it like for 23423456 times. & now my hands are like so wrinkled up like an old lady. No wait, my hands are already wrinkled up and rough /: SO SAD, BUT I LIKE IT !

No comments: