Thursday, October 23, 2008



Thought I just dropped by to blog since, the big mistress, VIVIAN WONG is still at home. Lol. I'm waiting for that damn bitch to go for tuition with me !
The following days are gonna be more hectic since I got myself a new job at Toa Payoh -,- I know I know, foolish enough to get a job that is so far away from my house. Too bad, life's sad. I need to earn extra income for myself since Christmas is around the corner and I need to get presents for my family and stuffs.

It sucks when Christmas comes since I had to spend more money, but it's the joy of giving that disappears my selfish thoughts. I love Christmas. Teeheee.

Congratulations to myself ! I need to work even harder next year since it's the O level year. My end year exam did improve but it still needs more improvements. & I'm working on it C:

I've started studying on A maths but problems are never ending. Fuckingly, the school just HAD to give another test for those people who failed a maths and those who failed this important test shall drop a maths. Worried and pressurised, since I desperately need a maths. I can't live without a maths !

*************************

Let's move on to EVA'S achievements for Year 2008 !

I've been single until now and I'm still going to be for 2008. Yayfully, I'm enjoying life without any partners. Saves a lot of my time and money. Time = money.

I finally got a passing grade for my p². Fuckingly, my mid year and common test happily pulled down the marks. Sadly, I was traumatised. Actually, not really luh, just exaggerating it.

Thirdly, I've been a mommy's girl lately. Already say that is lately, soon, it'll be forever :D Wait and see.

**********************

Legend :

p²: pathetic physics

*********************

There are so many things I want to get for myself ! Omgod. Lol. I badly want to repierce my naval since there's an ugly scar. BOOHOO

No comments: