Sunday, November 30, 2008


Hello 600th post !

I'm starting to miss Dhana Balan watch /: I mean excluding that despicable bastard. I went to work today and it's the first time a customer told me that I was rude to her.

Disgusting Mrs Mohan. Fuck her. Lol. She's irritating and I just can't control my damn temper. Oh shit. I think I need to chill and change my attitude. I think it suck.

I miss my friends, my tweetybird, my tortoise, my octopus, my mickey mouse, my bed, my fork, my spoon, my room, my computer, my books, basically, it's eveyrthing. Lol.

Woke up at around 3plus today. Yes, it was late. I'm so sad /: My hair stylist or you can call'em cousin, is having her exams now so I'll have to wait till thursday for my disgusting curvavious hair to turn in to a straight and chio hair. Hohoho.

I trust my cousin instead of other cheapo hair stylist. Previously, I used to go to my house downstairs for a haircut but now, I've found a better hairstylist. Woohoo ! Love her manzxs. My saviour.

I'm starting to feel a thing for something.. which I wouldn't be so dumb to say it out. I miss you a lot /: Boohoo.

No comments: