Thursday, January 01, 2009


I didn't really treasure the things that I had in 2008. For now, I shall forget everything that I had and start a new life.

School's tmr, I was hoping for O's to be tmr. Lol. Good gracious, I lost my Physics textbook. Faeces, how the hell am I gonna go to school. Oh, the worst thing is, I've got Physics lessons tmr.

The most horrible of the horrible history is, I've not completed my homework yet ! I'm so lazy. Faeces, I wasn't like this when I'm in primary school. I was a freaking nerd and study all day long. Damn faeces.

Oh yeah, I can't wait to sit in the gallery. Lol. I'm a senior for real ! Wooo ! It's like I was sec 1 yesterday and today, I'm a super duper senior. Hoho! But the worst thing is, I gotta climb many flights of stairs.

Bye, 2008 C: You wouldn't be miss, sucker. Hohoo. I'll be blogging less next year. O's O's O's ! I can't wait to graduate from secondary.

No comments: