Saturday, December 06, 2008





Whitehouse sucks.

I wasted my money on such boring event. Maybe I should wait till I'm 18 so I don't have to pay for some damn cover charge.

Went with Joanne.

I've never met such uncivilised, unfriendly, grumpy, self centered and annoying person. Oh I forgot to mention the word, rude too. Do I know you well ? It's not as if you have such rights to talk to me. Talk to my hand, despicable dirts. I don't entertain such losers.

Whatever ! What can I say ? Typical ah lians, ah bengs are disgusting. Not to mention, it's not nice to hang around with them. You get fights here and there.

Childish, immature, uncivilised. What a bunch of noob shits.

I'll never ever be friendly to them again. It doesn't pays to be nice.

& your English is nowhere better, so don't act as if your English is that good and you're that studious. Please.. I bet you haven't heard of the word studious before.

Unintelligent brats whom I suppose are ungrateful to their parents by being delinquent.


Smoking when you're F**KING underage. Stop it luh, it's unhealthy. Plus it causes your teeth to be yellow and gives you bad breath.


I can't stand breathing in your smelly breath and looking at your dirty yellow crooked teeth and your smile.

Oh and they call themselves such funny names. HAHA.

xiao here xiao there. xiao lili, xiao jiajia, xiao shit, xiao whatever. LOL. xiao apple, xiao mango, xiao pineapple, xiao watermelon, xiao mangosteen, xiao banana. Lol. If you're that small, why don't you try and burrow yourself in to my vagina. So maybe you can be considered small.

Maybe I should call myself xiao Eva. Haa. Eww, no way. I wouldn't want to be mistaken as an uncivilised brat.

I can't stand the sight of these people. When will they change for the better ? hmm.. perhaps the day will come when Earth died.

Notice I didn't use any vulgarities ? (: Vivian stopped me. Lol. & I will stop that.

No comments: