

My sexy nails. LOL.Please do not laugh at my weird hair.
I went for a haircut at my cousin's. I regretted not rebonding at her salon. Oh god, why did I even stepped in to Charme.
I'm so glad that she layered my hair and stuffs cus initially, it was really flat like a bowling plane. & I had to cut my fringe cus the hair stylist at Charme snipped off my side hair. Freaking pissed.
I bet he thinks I'm satisfied with my hair. GET OUT man.
Oh well, my hair looks ugly but better than my puffy poodle-like hair. I look so kawaii nehzxs, which is like freaking disgusting. When I mean freaking, I mean fucking fucking disgusting.
I'm trying very hard not to type vulgarities here okay. Spare me for the day! Fuck. Okay, I shouldn't have washed my mouth with some dirt.
Anyway, went over to Vivian's house and waited for Joell to come. Slacked slacked. When Joell came over, played mahjong. Woohoo! & they're really too much okay. They said that I lost my mind after cutting my hair.
Punch their face. POW !
Oh yeah, played this mind game. Super funny luh ! Shall elaborate asap ! I'm gonna start doing some of my homework now ! Peace out : D Ciaos.

No comments:
Post a Comment