Assy holes. I looked at those pictures with someone and I cried /: I'm like so emotional when I'm home, how I wish I was out.
A maths' suffocating me. I swear I'll do a makeover for A maths from a devil to a innocent and pure virgin angel.
Am I a bimbo ? /: Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. My stupidity was the laughing stock of the week /: I'm really not dumb okay. Anyway, no matter how many times I've said I'm not stupid, people will still think I'm one. Zzz.
I just got some A maths papers from Ben and I've been working on it for a few days. The papers actually made me cried luh. My god, I feel so stressed up. The questions are really hard that I felt like slitting my throat and crashing all of my brain cells.
I had Physics test today. Sighs. Nothing more than a pass is what I wished for. Okay, I shall contradict myself a bit. I feel dumb now. It's like I'm not intending to use Physics in my L1R5 and I'm studying it like a nerd ass. -,-
WHY AM I SO STUPID AND CHI DAI ?! You know, sometimes, I can even bring an enormous Physics textbook to school when I forgot that the teacher doesn't even needs it. Dumb-fuck.
Anyway, the previous picture in my post is a bit ee. Lol. I wore the skirt in the opposite way. Lol. Fuh-ck.
No comments:
Post a Comment