
I'm so happy today. Lol. Firstly, the time of the month is going to end today, right now, right here. Lol. Another thing is, my A maths and Physics test has ended. Well, at least I've got lesser pressure now.
Gotta work on my humanities and Chemistry. Haiyah, I didn't browse for agnes b stuffs at Isetan. Wah lau, up to 80% off lo. 9-15 January. & it just ended yesterday. Damn curses. This promotion is so unfair, it just had to be around the week when I'm like stressing like shitholes. Well, there's nothing fair in this world.
Today, I skipped dance practice for 4 hellish hours of a maths tuition. OH MY GOD. Who can ever withstand that but me ? Lol. I'm so proud of myself.
Anyway, I think I went insane today /: I just scolded some people who didn't disturbed me when I was sleeping. Lol. I just remembered that it was Joell and Nathaniel. Those big brats.
& Jezlyn went berserk after I hit her with some folded paper ! Lol. I also realised that Carmen was an escaped patient of some Mental Institude. She started pouring out all my stationery and screaming like a samsui woman. Lol.
Ahh ! Fun Fun Fun Fun ! I love today luh. Lol. Then, I can laugh everyday. Haaa ! Wait, I feel like laughing now. HAHAHHAHAHHAHA !
I just read my seveteen magazine and I love the cover girl ! Anne Hathaway ! My god, absolutely positively gorgeous girl.
I've got so many indulgence now /:
- Catch red cliff II, bridewar, the wedding game and love matters
- Get a camera
- Get a new mp3, mp4 whatever shit that can store music.
- Purchase stuffs on an impulse.
Oh, I bought a new baby disney file yesterday ! Inevidently adorable ! Speaking of stationery, I've still not gotten my Chinese workbook 4A. Lol. Shithole, I need to get it asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment