Sunday, January 18, 2009


Anyway, went out with Vivian today. I was supposed to meet her at 7.15 and she arrived at around 8. Hoho ! I got stood up for approximately 45mins. 7.15 sia !

Headed to Bugis and walked around. A pretty floral skirt, a white handbag and a shawl caught my eye ! My god, seriously, they're very gorgeous.

Shit luh, I promised myself that I must study when I reached home and I ended up camwhoring and watching meet dave -,-

My dad bought red cliff II and I wna watch it soon ! Speaking of that, my fool's gold is still unwatched plus Vivian's tan xing feng bao. Lol. I seriously need to catch up with these shows. If somebody offers me many many tons and tons of tapioca chips, I'll start watching all my shows.

What's a good movie without a pack of tapioca chips ?

Randomly speaking, I love this picture with my fringe touching my eyebrowns. I can't wait for the teachers to tell me to pin up ! Cool sia, my fringe is growing. If my fringe is growing, my length must be growing too right ?
WOOO ! Imagine if I let down my hair in school, any teachers that passed by might ask me to tie it up. WOO! Then I can show off to Vivian that my hair is growing longer. Soon, it'll be longer than any cheebyes.

So long, fuckers. Good day ! : D
Ps I love my blog song :D

No comments: