Look at the lenghth. My god, it's growing !I love my blogsong.
Yesterday, Vivian thinks I've adopted a doggie. Lol. Asshole. All the way say my dog is my best friend. I know luh, a dog is a man's best friend, but too bad, she's not my dog. Haaa ! Maybe I should counter her back with her dog too. I only have one dog, named, Prince. Woofy.
A maths all the way like shit. Anyway, it was just my luck to have met this asshole on my way home. Twice lo. ji pai.
Tutorials and dance are killing my assholes. There's barely enough time for me to fool around. Homeworks, revisions. I get annoyed when I'm assigned to these horrible things on Earth. Which retarded ever created that ? HE SHAN'T DESERVE MY RESPECT.
I have so much to say, too little time to blog. Or maybe.. I've forgotten those series of events. Lol.
Ciaos luh ciaos luh. Bye assholes : D


No comments:
Post a Comment