Saturday, January 31, 2009


Long ago picture. Last year. Haa

Pelican pizza is $%^&*. I tried to order and the person told me that they dont deliver to my place. Pek chek. I'm officially condemning this company.

So I ordered pizzahut. The person is dumb or what. It's like in the wee hours now, so I asked to call upon arrival.

& when they arrived, they just pressed the doorbell. "ding dong !"

Dickhead.

Dumb ass lei. Rude asshole.

Anyway, the pizza not bad luh. Hah. I like the lime mayonnaise base. It's good to taste some new food.

3 strategies of an employee in pizzahut.

Service sucks, voice sucks, IQ sucks. ( I mean not all, mostly.)

I must say that the boss of the company is rich and smart, pay the workers so little and save all the money for himself. However, he's a bit the bastard.

No comments: