My face is fat. So shut your big fat mouth.
I've got important things to do now.
I need to watch my America's Next Top Model.
I need to play my pet society.
I need to blog !
I feel so bad today. I ate so many sweets today. Will I get a tooth decay ? /: My teeth is bloody-ly yellow. Anyway, I'm happy that the gap between my 2 front tooth is smaller miraculously. Well, hopefully the another tooth gets straighter.
Lol. I just realised that Joell's a troublemaker. Lol. It's always her who startled the witch and the horde. Basically, it's everything that is courting for death. Damn bitch. Lol. I hope her actions aren't contagious.
Played audition for the like first time in 2009 cus I haven't been playing it for like i-dont-know how many months ? Club dance was fun man. It's nice to be a loner. You can get such high points without anybody being a hindrance. Wooh !
There's this girl who's sucha twitter. Lol. I feel bad teasing her. Hellozxs. Lol. The most incredible part is she didn't get angry, instead she thinks that I'm kiddin with her. WTH. Okay, this is my assumption, can't really prove anything.
But in my heart, I think she thinks that I'm kiddin' with her. Alright, just a stupid opinion.
I think Fo's really pretty, although she has freckles. Her features are gorgeously amazing. Love it.
I guess I should stop here now. Toodleeeees !
Ps Orion didn't win. It's okay, it's alright. At least I've seen Orion winning in my past 4 years in this f-tarded school. & there're some irritating uncivilised guys whom I don't know fucking went to throw some water bottle. If I know who's that person man, I'm gonna moan like a witch at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment