Sunday, May 03, 2009

I can feel the sparks in your lips.


I am so sorry. I only got the pictures I had with Joell. Oopsy.

I'm so pissed w myself. Shoot. Firstly, the usb cable wasn't with me. After daddy brought it home from his office, it was already midnight and I can't use the computer.

Secondly, I got the cable the next morning. I happily connect it to the computer in the morning and then.. I left it there. Just editing Joell and mine pictures.. Suddenly, it just went disconnected cus the battery went eff-ing dead. Dead, I tell you ! DEAD ! D-E-A-D !

DEADD !!!!!!!

Worst of all, I FREAKING DON'T HAVE THE CHARGER AT HOME > : (

PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED. HOW ANNOYING CAN THIS GET.

I simply can't do anything with this dummy camera. I tried inserting the memory card in to the computer. It works. However, after a while, it got disconnected without giving me an explanation -,-

Hell-O-Hell.

Anyway, I attended Vivian's party on LabourDay. Taboo was fun !

Jingjia was very agitated which makes it funny. There's this part which was really funny was when Yi en snatched the bone until she climbed over the table. LOL.

HAHA ! I'm laughing now. Lol. I must be crazy. Indeed, I am. Pffft.

Anyway, Huiyun, Esther, Jingjia, Yi En and Harmeet are in the same team as me, whereas Vivian, Junping, Xianghua, Sushi, Joell and Junming are on another team.

My team won and we don't have to do any forfeit ! Woohoo ! The opponent team did a forfeit and guess what ? I GOT IT ON CAMERA. Lol.

I GOT IT ON CAMERA. WOOHOO!

Should have made them dance chicken dance in each level in the cafe lo. Lol. Streets like nobody see like that. Awww /: Anyway, it's over.

Left the cafe and headed to Vivo. Stayed there for awhile and went home before 10pm. I reached home at around 9 lo. Wah lau, I promised Mummy to be home before 10 and I'm home at 9plus.

I watched America's next top model and Fo was out /: She's not 5"9 lo. Please luh, Kate Moss is also not 5"9, she's 5"7 lei. Still can be model. Wtf. Why is Fo still eliminated ? Screw it. She only took one bad picture and she's out. -,- Bitch.

I'm gonna go now. It's time for me to study. Adieu.

No comments: