Friday, May 08, 2009

Surveillance.


Fail luh Fail luh Fail luh. Pussy. Quit school luh.

Pussy. I'm starting to dislike Amaths. Fuck right up in its ass. Paper2 was a horror. However, I'm happy to get some questions right. Lol. Some. Better than a single digit score right ?

I need more practice. (L-A-Z-Y).

It's frustrating when people who don't friggin give a damn shit about some subject scores higher than those who actually care and try.

(I've got the picture with E and many extras, including B. Hah. Lala :D) OOLALA! :D

Amaths paper 2 and History finally ended today. The only subject I'm worrying about is Geography. Hopefully, I'll pass it. I've never passed a single shit in major examinations. I've been flunking all the way. (except for common tests)

Gabriel treated the 8 of us to subway. Lol. Thanks x: He owes ZhengGuang 10 subway meals and Z was kind enough to share his treat with us. Lol.

Then, headed to West Coast park. Cannot climb all the way to the top of the pyramid already. Poor thing. Wonder who got injured.

Went for tution for like 60minutes ? Hmm.. I'm going on Monday too. Emaths Emaths /:


I can't wait for next week :D

I know I'm not supposed to blog /: I didn't mean to spout nonsense.

No comments: