Oh crap, I just came back. Lol. I freaking went out. Still, I did do a little studying right ? Supposed to go out w M tmr but we went out today. She asked me to stay at home and now she's asking me out. Hmm.. Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?
Checked out some admission forms. Sad Sad Sad Sad. CJC, please have phase 2. I want to apply for as much schools as I can. Hahahaha. Idk if that's acceptable or not. Hoho. I'm waiting for D to come back from overseas.
Yeah baby yeah. Then, I can freaking sign another plan. I don't wish to switch to starhub. I want to remain in M1 or switch to Singtel. Starhub has poor reception, wonder if it's still unchanged.
D D D D D Please come home soon. Lol.
M wants to join facebook -.- lol. Wtf. She asked me to help her sign up worzxs.
Oh, I witnessed the most pathetic bastard in the entire planet trying to gain attention.
Bye, pussies.
No comments:
Post a Comment