Saturday, July 25, 2009

PH sucks.



My short hair. Woo Woo

I'm so tempted. Corset piercings. But, I don't know where to get such piercings.

Anyway, didn't go to school yesterday. Still, headed for pilates. -.- Daddy's back. I'm getting a new phone soooon. Hopefully, it comes with a nice camera.

Vivo, Suntec then Clarke Quay. Oh, we're going to look for a new television to replace that old tv in Ma's room, like finally. Now, I don't have to share tv w her in the living room. Hoho.

Hahaha ! I totally forgotten that I went for SYF and I dreamt that I went for another SYF in 2009. Lol. Funny right. It was an indian dance and there were many many many many dancers, even the seniors who graduated came back. Lol. The hall was practically heavily packed, including the stage.

Mr Y was the choreographer. Lol. He's a humanities teacher lei, like no link, totally cannot connect. My dream is so lame. I want a nicer dream tonight. Grant me wish :B

BuhBye. I'm heading to the showers. Lala.

Look for me in 231425364765634 hours time. iie duncchhs knnowzxs wharrttxs amm iie torkkinqsx abbouttzxs.

No comments: