Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love you You love me !




 First picture's with my class. Oh sorry, excluding the 2 china guys. Oh yes, we were in some dirty pool of shit water. Lol. Other pictures are DS3S. Lve lve ! :D

Yesterday :

Went t Ms Jane's house w Carmen, Jez, Siti and and and J ! ! Had a funny chatting session. Super funny I tell you. Lol. Bitch-ed a lot. Oh gosh, I'm sucha bitch. Eh no, I'm already one. Went t 313 w J t meet her Jyan and friends for ahhhwhile, since idk what time val's reaching plaza sing. Long time ever since I met them.

Met Val, Shauny and Kim kim. Kim kim got same phoneey as me lehhhhzxs. Helped t prepare all the stuffs at val's house. And shaun keeps associating things w pussies. Lol. This is the damn part which I think it's funny.

Me : Eh Shaun, you going NS soon right HAHHHAHA
S: At least I don't have t give birth, when you give birth, your pussy will tear and it'll never go back again.

LOL. Nehminddd, I know it's not funny. So just pretend that you're laughing. The steamboat's very filling. Ate v lil sotongs ): Eva shouldn't eat so much since she's already one. Then, we rao-ed yu shengg ! Me fav part ! hehehhhhehh

Kaykay, night night. School tmr ):





No comments: