Pris and her nonsense. Lol.
Touch rugby training ended late like really late. I reached home at around 9plus you know. Obviously, I didn't have the mood t study. Guilty ): Mad guilty.
Yay yay ! Meeting Anus tmr :D :D :D It's about time I go down t creative too. Lol. My payslip w Mr Anthony ! Like finallyy.. you know what th stupid kit said? She claims that I didn't put down my unit number -.- Horrible money handler.
I've been listening t Taylor's songs. Some old songs which I've never heard before were on air. From then on, I just can't help but repeating those songs. Wonder if I'll obsesses over a stupid country girl. Lol. Kay, that's damn meaaan.
Guess what ? I've been sleeping less than 6hours per day. Double eyelids naturally develop ! Isn't that like so artificially amazing ? If I sleep for like 8hours, my single eyelid disease returns. Oh gawwwd.
Also, I've not been checking up on my twitter. So don't bother talking to me on twitter. Sorraaaaey lorhh. Me can hardly surf the net.
I've realised the importance of having a lappie during project work. It's like I'm the only one w/o a lappie. Lol. Sucks t be the odd one out. So much for telling dad I'm an anti of lappies and a fan of itouch-ies .. now I'm actually in a desperate need for this retarded advanced techno tool.
You know whaaaaat. Gp isn't as complex as I thought or hard. It reminds me of ms pj teaching me some argumentative structure shits. Well, those 'shits' were rather helpful. Ohhh I so didn't regret enrolling in to KR.
Went to Cow's house for 8xians gathering a few days back..
Steamboat-ed.
MJ-ed. Obviously, I lost. Thrilling failure. Left her house early too since I've got school the next day. So sad rightzxs.
Speaking of that, I've got school tmr. So shitty.
So So So..
TOODLES.


No comments:
Post a Comment